PRIMA students can participate in the Erasmus+ exchange program of the European Union and spend part of the third semester abroad for conducting research employed for the dissertation (4 months, Sept.-Dec.).
PRIMA holds bilateral agreements with various universities in Europe. Examples of previous bilateral aggreements, included universities such as:
- Business School, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
- Nijmegen School of Management, Radboud University, The Netherlands
- TU Dortmund University, Germany
- University of Cyprus, Cyprus
- Strasbourg Business School, University of Strasbourg
- Linnaeus University, Sweden
Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Portugal
In adittion, experienced international visiting faculty gives lectures as part of the PRIMA core and elective modules.
During their final months of study, PRIMA students have the opportunity to be involved in a traineeship and/or internship period of three months in an enterprise or organisation abroad. This work placement is funded by the EU Erasmus Program.