Applications are submitted online through AUEB's Master's online applications portal. You can see the full document of the call for applications in English and in Greek.
After submitting your online application and before the deadline of 21/9/2018, you should send by post or submit in person to the secretariat office the signed printed form of the electronic application along with the required documents.
After the submission and review of all applications, applicants may be invited for an interview, which serves as support material in reviewing their applications. Interviews, which are conducted by faculty members, are usually scheduled at the university's premises or on Skype (for applicants living abroad).
Candidates are ranked based on admission requirements and seats are offered accordingly.
In order to reserve their place in the new class, successful applicants will be asked to make a deposit.
The supporting documents required are the following:
• Copies of all University degrees obtained. In case of foreign degrees, copies should be validated from the National Academic Recognition Information Center and translated in English where applicable
• Official Transcripts translated in English where applicable
• Two recommendation letters
• Proof of knowledge of the English language (Proficiency certificate, TOEFL/IELTS results) - certified copies of diplomas
• Curriculum vitae (CV)
• One (1) recent photo
• Proof of work experience (where applicable)
Although GMAT or/and GRE are not among the admission requirements, applicants holding such scores are urged to submit them as they will be considered as an additional qualification.
The on-line application form should be completed and the supporting documents should arrive to the admissions office by 16:30 of the corresponding deadline.
The address of the admissions office is the following:
Athens University of Economics & Business
47 Evelpidon & 33 Lefkados Str
113 62 Athens, Greece
8th floor, office #806
Please consider that only complete applications can be processed, therefore check carefully that all the necessary support material documents are provided.
Download the recommendation letter form (MSWord document)